Unleash your creativity!
Download your design entry form, or pick one up in our store, and submit your design by September 9 for a chance to win lots of cool prizes!
One winning bodysuit design will be chosen to be produced and sold across Canada as a fundraiser for Wingman For Dance. The budding designer of the winning design will receive:
- a free bodysuit for themselves,
- a free bodysuit for their dance bestie,
- PLUS over $200 in dance swag!
How To Enter:
Be sure to fill out your contact information so we can get in touch if you win. You can view all design entries on our Facebook page.
Prizes and Winners:
1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER will have their design produced and sold across Canada as a fundraiser for Wingman for Dance. They will receive a bodysuit for themselves and 1 friend as well as $200 in dance swag from Inspirations Dancewear. No cash substitutions.
5 Additional honourable mention prizes.
Winner will be announced on Facebook and contacted on September 14th.
Rules and Eligibility:
- Winner will be chosen by Inspirations Dancewear. The winner will be chosen based on the design itself as well as the response it generates on social media.
- Production of bodysuit will be inspired by the design and may be altered based on manufacturing limitations.
- Participants under age of 18 must have parental consent.
- Employees of Inspirations Dancewear and their family members are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- By entering you consent to your name and design being shared on social media. All other contact information will be kept confidential.
- All submitted designs will be owned by Inspirations Dancewear.
- Open to residents of Canada excluding the province of Quebec.
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest runs from August 1st, 2018 to September 9th, 2018. Winner will be contacted and announced September 14th, 2018. Winner must respond in 1 week of being contacted or forfeit the prize.
- Not associated in any way with Facebook or Instagram.
- All proceeds of the winning bodysuit production will be donated to Wingman for Dance.